The YES Awards, or the Youth Service Awards, is awarded to clubs who have contributed to and supported Interact, Rotaract, Exchange students, or sponsored students to RYLA. Contact District Chair for Youth Services and Young Adults PDG Jerry Wear for more information on the YES Awards or any Youth Service questions.
Complete YES Award Report and submit online to receive awards. Submission may be made at any time during the Rotary year.
In order to receive a Gold Level YES Award, a club must complete one of the following:
- Sponsor/Support 1 or more high school students to Rotary Youth Leadership Academy. or RYLA. Contact Don Randolph for more information on RYLA.
- Sponsor/Support an Interact Club in 5th - 12th grades in any public or private school in Tennessee. Contact Bruce Wilson for more information on Interact clubs.
- Sponsor Inbound or Outbound Youth Exchange Students or an Inbound Event. Contact Rachel Moses for more info on Youth Exchange.
- Sponsor/Support a Rotaract Club in District 6780. Contact Randy Corlew for information on Rotaract.
- Participate in one of the following: Dollywood Foundation Project, Imagination Library, Little Free Library, Dictionary Project, Youth Reading Program (community or youth), Four Way Speech contest, or other Literacy Program for Youth.
If a club completes more than one of the above, the club will receive a separate award level for each.
In order for a club to receive a Silver Level Award, a donation of $100.00 must be made to the Youth Exchange Committee to support inbound activities. Submission can be made at any time during the Rotary year, but to be recognized at the District Conference, it must be before March 16th.