District Goals to achieve the
Governor Citation 2020-2021
To download District Governor Ron Appuhn's District Goals and requirements for the District Citation, click HERE. District Governor Citation recipients will be recognized at the 2021 District Conference.
Submissions must be received by March 16th, and emailed to District Awards chair Randy Randle.
ROTARY DISTRICT 6780
District Governor Citation for 2020-21
To receive the District Governor’s Citation for 2020-21, a club must meet the following requirements:
1. Achieve Star Club recognition status.
2. Achieve Globe Club recognition status.
3. Achieve William T. Sergeant Polio Eradicator club status.
4. Provide a club financial report for 2019-20 to club members by December 31, 2020.
5. Participate in the Dunkin’ Purple Pinkie Day for Polio Eradication.
6. Demonstrate active participation in community service project(s).
7. Increase net membership and/or demonstrate an active working committee/plan for improving membership engagement and initiatives.
8. Support youth services though participation in at least one of the following: Interact, Youth Exchange, RYLA, and/or the James L. Bomar Jr. Rotary Interact Scholarship Foundation.
9. Participate in public image activities in the community and in social media.
10. Participate in Rotary Leadership Institute (RLI) and/or the May 2021 District Training Assembly.
To receive the District Governor’s Citation with Distinction for 2020-21, a club must meet the following requirement (in addition to the other requirements above):
* Participate in the Heart 2 Heart Mexico “100 in 100 Program” and/or support an
international service project that is new for the club.