Be A Vibrant Club brochure
From RI President Barry Rassin's brochure:
MEMBERSHIP ATTRACTION AND ENGAGEMENT
Achieve at least 3 of the following:
- Achieve a net gain of 1 member
- Maintain or improve your club's retention of current and new members: (Improve your club's retention rate by 1 percentage point or If your club's retention rate was 90% or more in 2017-18, maintain it.
- Achieve a net gain in female members
- Have at least 60% of club members report their birth dates through My Rotary
- Sponsor or co-sponsor a new Rotary club
- Conduct a classification study of your members' occupations, and work to align your membership with the mix of businesses and professions in your community.