District Goals to achieve the Governor Citation 2016-17
District Governor's Goals 2016-2017
- Net increase in club membership with a focus on women and people under age 50.
- Celebrate The Rotary Foundation's Centennial by having donations to TRF that average $126.50/member AND every member donates $26.50 to the Annual Fund AND at least one club member donates at least $536 to TRF.
- Be recognized as a STAR Club, Eradicator Club, and as a Globe Club.
- Engage at least one of the following: Interact club, Rotaract club, or Youth Exchange.
- Sponsor a student to RYLA.
- Participate in the local "Soap and Shampoo" collection and distribution project.
- Contribute to "Hunters for the Hungry" program, and distribute the meat to a local charity. Go to: TRW.org for information on how to donate.
- Participate in the South Africa "Solar Light" project. Go to: http://www.rotaryclub.org.za/donate for more information on how to contribute.
- Enter club goals and hours worked into Rotary Club Central.
- Perform at least one community project each month.
Rotary Serving Humanity!